240 Garden St.
Enjoy this sunny, private 3 bedroom, 2 bath home only a few blocks to the Downtown square. This unfurnished house with large, fenced yard has been fully remodeled with energy efficient upgrades. Located across Butte Creek from the Crossroads Center at Prescott College. Only three blocks to Downtown Prescott!
House features and energy efficient upgrades include:
- Open floor plan connects kitchen with breakfast nook to living room space.
- Newer Direct Vent natural gas stove fireplace controlled by programmable thermostat. Enjoy the cozy look of the stone clad fireplace while it efficiently heats the home.
- Mini-split heater/air conditioner recently installed for summer cooling
- Fully remodeled bathrooms including newer tile work, granite sink top in main bath. North bedroom has its' own private bath
- Newer low-E Andersen thermal pane windows with good South-facing daylight throughout the day
- Newer insulated exterior doors
- Newer energy star Casablanca ceiling fans throughout
- Most light fixtures are LED and many are dimmable
- Newer On-Demand natural gas hot water heater for endless hot water
- Full-size front loading washer conserves water, energy, and detergent
- Large, fenced yard with off-street parking & carport and lockable property entry gate
- Remodeled tile, carpet & paint throughtout
- All appliances including: dishwasher, refrigerator, washer, gas range & dryer, & microwave
- Water & trash included
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Bob at 928-925-3898 or Kirsten at 928-925-5998.
$1,595/month unfurnished or $1,750/month furnished. (Furnishings may vary from photos.) + 2.75% city sales tax and $2,000 security deposit. Address is 240 Garden St.
One year lease, references and security deposit required prior to move in.
No smoking. Assistive animals only. Please do not disturb tenants
For a rental application, please click here.